Welcome in Paris to the start-ups enthusiasts from more than 20 countries joining us tomorrow at the French Senate for the Opening Session of the first edition of the International Start-Ups Meeting with:
– Mr Luca Torosani, Vice President of the Organizing Committee; a graduate from Bocconi Italy; soon joining PWC in Mexico;
– Mr Olivier Giscard d’Estaing, Founder of INSEAD and President of the INSEAD Foundation;
– Mr Massimo Michaud, former President of AIESEC Italy, Entrepreneur and former CEO of ALLIANZ Insurance in Italy;
– Mrs Gail Margolies Reid, CPA from the USA, and author of the guide of low-cost start-ups;
– Mr Ali Mnif, Entrepreneur and CEO of MAZAM from Tunisia, a graduate of IHEC Tunis – Carthage;
– Mr Christian Cochard, President of the Organizing Committee and Senior Advisor in acquisitions, consolidation and financial reporting.