This is a summary of the workshop presented by Mr Selim MOUSSA from the WIKI startup team during ISUM Tunis 2013.
Participants to ISUM Tunis will have access on this blog to the presentations of “Inside investors mind: pitching your way to success” together with the other workshop presentation relating to “sources of financing of startup in Tunisia”.
The following points are included in effective elevator pitches:
1. Management team
2. Opportunity out of Adversity: The Hook: pitch opening that grabs the listener’s attention
3. Brief description of product/service & target market description (geography + Size of the market)
4. Brief description of how the business is different from the competition
5. Brief description of Business model (How you will make money)
6. Brief description of the resources you need from investors
7. Finance and Capital & returns/payback the investor can expect
8. Memorable tagline/pitch closing
We hope you had a great and productive time at ISUM Tunis and we are looking forward to welcoming you at ISUM 2014, which will be held in Mexico and organized by AIESEC ALUMNI MEXICO.