The International Start-Ups Meeting Tunis 2013 will be organized on May 18 and 19 at:
UTICA headquarters (Union Tunisienne de l’Industrie, du Commerce et de l’Artisanat)
rue Ferjani Bel Haj Ammar – n° 4, Cité El Khadra, 1003 – TUNIS
The speakers are:
- M. Fadhel ABDELKEFI, Chairman of the Board, Bourse des Valeurs de Tunisie
- M. Saïd AIDI, ancien Ministre de la Formation Professionnelle et de l’Emploi
- M. Zouhair BEN LARBI, Chief Operating Officer, Carrières Pro
- Mme Ouided BOUCHAMAOUI, Présidente de l’UTICA
- M. Amine CHOUAIEB, CEO, CHIFCO
- M. Arnould DE LA BOULAYE, Senior Advisor for startup and business angel (France)
- M. Jean DU LAC, senior advisor for startup; CEO of Dulac & Co (France, UK), President of the INSEAD Africa Club, INSEAD Alumni Association France
- Mme Tasnim GAZBAR, Managing Director, VIA Competences
- M. Aziz MEBAREK, Founding Partner, TUNINVEST – AFRICINVEST
- M. Maher KALLEL, Président de Carthage Business Angels
- M. Moktar MNAKRI, Chairman et CEO de Tunisie Télécom
- M. Dhafer SGHIRI, Regional Export Manager, SUNAR Group
- M. Sami SMAOUI, Managing Director, HP Tunisia and Lybia
We are pleased to confirm the participation of Mr Jean Du Lac, CEO of Dulac & Co, an investment advisory firm and also the President of the INSEAD Africa Club at INSEAD Alumni Association France.
Mr Du Lac is the Past President of the INSEAD Alumni Association France.
Welcome in Paris to the start-ups enthusiasts from more than 20 countries joining us tomorrow at the French Senate for the Opening Session of the first edition of the International Start-Ups Meeting with:
– Mr Luca Torosani, Vice President of the Organizing Committee; a graduate from Bocconi Italy; soon joining PWC in Mexico;
– Mr Olivier Giscard d’Estaing, Founder of INSEAD and President of the INSEAD Foundation;
– Mr Massimo Michaud, former President of AIESEC Italy, Entrepreneur and former CEO of ALLIANZ Insurance in Italy;
– Mrs Gail Margolies Reid, CPA from the USA, and author of the guide of low-cost start-ups;
– Mr Ali Mnif, Entrepreneur and CEO of MAZAM from Tunisia, a graduate of IHEC Tunis – Carthage;
– Mr Christian Cochard, President of the Organizing Committee and Senior Advisor in acquisitions, consolidation and financial reporting.
We are very pleased and honored to announce that Mr Massimo MICHAUD will attend the ISUM 2011 as guest speaker.
Mr Massimo Michaud has worked 10 years as management consultant at McKinsey&Co and operated in the Italian, French and Eurocenter offices in Brussels.
Then he has been leading several insurance companies in France and Belgium for the Generali Group acting as local General Manager. Since 2000, he went back to Italy where he served as CEO for AXA Italy, and other large insurance groups such as Allianz Italy.
He has obtained a vast management experience with companies ranging from 200 up to 5000 employees where he achieved lasting results in both turnaround and development strategies.
After 15 years of management, he decided to promote entrepreneurship networks and launched Kinetica, a company acting as business partner for startups and companies in their development phases. At the same time, he has launched his own startup for Insurance Distribution.
Mr Massimo Michaud is a graduate from the INSEAD MBA in 1987.
We are very pleased and honored to announce that Mr Jean du Lac is joining the international speakers team for ISUM 2011 in Paris.
Mr du Lac is the founder and CEO of DULAC & Co. With its partners in Europe, India and Canada, DULAC & Co has completed several investment deals in European companies by foreign investors and venture capital firms, and advised foreign groups in their divestiture strategy and implementation in France.
An experienced executive, after 10 years in a large multinational organization (Ford), Mr du Lac has moved to medium size companies general management to be turnaround or/and developed and then, contributed to establish the European affiliates of US software companies.
He introduced eRoom Technologies in France, and, after eRoom acquisition by Documentum, managed development of this activity within EMEA.
Prior to that, he was part of the team that introduced Impresse, a marketing software, in Europe as GM France and Europe Business Development Director.
Until this time, his career was developped in the industry (Ford Motor Cie, SCOA — international trading –, Exapaq — transportation –, CPI — printing– ) in sales and general management positions.
Mr du Lac is an MBA graduate of INSEAD; he was the President of the INSEAD Alumni association in France from 2001 to 2006. He is also today the Vice-President of Cercle des Administrateurs INSEAD – Wharton.
We are very pleased to announce that Mr Stefan BERGER will join the international team of speakers for the International Start-Ups Meeting 2011.
Mr Stefan BERGER is Venture Partner at ALTO INVEST and contributes to its European development.
Prior to this, Mr BERGER was the Managing Director for Sonepar Deutschland GmbH, Vice-President Finance at Rexel SA, COO & CFO for Sanitec Corporation, Vorstand for Keramag AG and Finance Director at Publicis International.
Mr BERGER is also a member of the Board of CdA INSEAD – Wharton and of the International Commission of IFA (Institut Français des Administrateurs). An INSEAD MBA graduate, Mr BERGER holds also a DEA of Finance from Bonn University and a Master degree in Economy, Paris University.