Welcome in Paris to the start-ups enthusiasts from more than 20 countries joining us tomorrow at the French Senate for the Opening Session of the first edition of the International Start-Ups Meeting with:
– Mr Luca Torosani, Vice President of the Organizing Committee; a graduate from Bocconi Italy; soon joining PWC in Mexico;
– Mr Olivier Giscard d’Estaing, Founder of INSEAD and President of the INSEAD Foundation;
– Mr Massimo Michaud, former President of AIESEC Italy, Entrepreneur and former CEO of ALLIANZ Insurance in Italy;
– Mrs Gail Margolies Reid, CPA from the USA, and author of the guide of low-cost start-ups;
– Mr Ali Mnif, Entrepreneur and CEO of MAZAM from Tunisia, a graduate of IHEC Tunis – Carthage;
– Mr Christian Cochard, President of the Organizing Committee and Senior Advisor in acquisitions, consolidation and financial reporting.
We are very pleased to announce that we have received confirmation by participants from 25 countries as of today!
77 participants are registered.
We have arranged for more room for the Dining cocktail at the French Senate.
Do not miss the opportunity to attend this first edition of the International Start-Ups Meeting.
Our advice: REGISTER NOW, especially for the Saturday and Sunday sessions!
Registration will be closed as soon as the target number of participants is reached.
With kind regards,
The OC team.
We are very pleased and honored to announce that Mr Massimo MICHAUD will attend the ISUM 2011 as guest speaker.
Mr Massimo Michaud has worked 10 years as management consultant at McKinsey&Co and operated in the Italian, French and Eurocenter offices in Brussels.
Then he has been leading several insurance companies in France and Belgium for the Generali Group acting as local General Manager. Since 2000, he went back to Italy where he served as CEO for AXA Italy, and other large insurance groups such as Allianz Italy.
He has obtained a vast management experience with companies ranging from 200 up to 5000 employees where he achieved lasting results in both turnaround and development strategies.
After 15 years of management, he decided to promote entrepreneurship networks and launched Kinetica, a company acting as business partner for startups and companies in their development phases. At the same time, he has launched his own startup for Insurance Distribution.
Mr Massimo Michaud is a graduate from the INSEAD MBA in 1987.